Monday, March 8, 2010

Training Begins!

The training officially begins today for the Grandma's Half Marathon. I've never been so excited to run 2 miles in my life! So from now until June 19th, Andy and I will be running just about every day. (we won't be running together until the weather is warmer and we can squish the kiddos into our jogging strollers). I've run 2 miles every day for a few days, and it hasn't been easy. I get bad side-aches, which Andy says (hopefully) will go away soon. Sooo, let the training begin and running will be the only hobby I have time for!

1 comment:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Good luck!!! I used to run, I would like to get back soon. Last year, I ran a 5K if that counts. I am going to follow you and see how it goes.
Bonnie
http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com