Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ear Infection :(

Isaiah has an ear infection... :( I brought him in on Friday and I'm glad I didn't wait over the weekend to bring him in. I'm not a fan of the Emergency Room.......

Sorry, I don't have any pictures to show today....

Isaiah played in the back yard with me yesterday as I was raking. He LOVED it. Since we put up the fence last fall, he gets his freedom to run around without me being freaked out about him running away! He just ran around the yard throwing balls and grinning ear to ear. I think I'm really going to enjoy having the deck and fenced back yard this summer. :)

Ella is doing well. She had her 2 month appt last week (even though she's almost 3 months old). She weighs 13 lbs 3 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. Isaiah was about that at that age. I wonder if she'll be huge like he is??? :) She's also losing her hair. But, don't worry, the mohawk is still there. :)

No comments: