Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally...

It's been a little while since I last updated (because we don't have internet at home anymore), but now Ella is standing up! I'm so excited because of course this is one more step towards walking. :) I have pictures, but I'll be posting them later. Isaiah is also talking ALOT. He is very funny and he makes me smile numerous times a day. We are probably going to be putting our house up for sale again, but only until July so that if it doesn't sell, we will have plenty of time to get ready for the new baby.
I'm 17 weeks now but I think my belly looks about the same, not any bigger. I've been feeling sick again and I have to force myself to eat anything. Really no food sounds or tastes good. I really hope this new aversion to all foods ends soon. I think these are the new updates for now, but I'll try to put up pictures soon.

1 comment:

Dave and Omega said...

I totally know how you feel about not feeling like eating as I went through that as well. I hope it passes soon as well as it is not fun at all and is frustrating at the same time!